|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (365 days ago)|
- Stunning Semi Detached Bungalow
- Three Large Bedrooms
- Recently Refurbished
- Brand New Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Crisp New Bathroom with Shower
- Private Driveway & Garage
- Edward's Hall Primary Catchment
- Gas Central Heating
- Landscaped Garden
- Available Now!
Stunning three bedroom bungalow in desirable turning in Edwards Hall Primary catchment. The property has just been totally refurbished and features, luxury fitted kitchen, new clean crisp bathroom with shower, driveway and garage and too may other features to mention.
Eastwood is situated four miles west of Southend-on-Sea and took its name from its situation on the eastern side of the woods and parkland of Rayleigh and Thundersley which were part of the Great Forest of Essex and was first mentioned in the Domesday Book. It is bordered by Rayleigh to the west, Rochford to the north-east, and Belfairs, part of Leigh-on-Sea, to the south. To the north lies Edwards Hall Park, a large area of open countryside, part of which is farmland. This green space extends all the way to Hockley Woods. Eastwood has good bus links to both Southend and the surrounding areas and the nearby Southend Airport operates a range of European passenger flights. The nearest railway station is Southend Airport station on the Great Eastern Main Line with services to London Liverpool Street taking you into London in under an hour. The area is popular with families due to a number of good schools including The Eastwood Academy and the surrounding open spaces.
When you enter into the bungalow there is a hallway which gives access to all rooms. The living room is situated at the rear and overlooks the landscaped garden, it has large patio doors which flood the room with light and the brand new simple yet stylish decor scheme make this a warm and welcoming family room. The living room designed in a L shape then opens onto the kitchen. The kitchen has been fitted with a full range of high gloss white wall and base units which offer ample storage and there lots of useable work surfaces. The master bedroom is a large double there is a second double bedroom and a large single third bedroom. The family bathroom has been fitted with brand new white modern sanitary ware with bath with power shower above, pedestal basin and close coupled wc. The interior and exterior of the house has been extensively refurbished and others include gas central heating, energy efficient double glazing, secure gated off street parking and detached garage.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44855202.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1856E4028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Rayleigh - Lettings .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.