|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2016 (371 days ago)|
Barton in Fabis is a rural village, 6 miles from Nottingham off the A453, meaning it is easily accessible to both Nottingham city centre and the M1 motorway. It is also an ideal location for reaching East Midlands Airport, the Queen`s Medical Centre and the Clifton campus of Nottingham Trent University. East Midlands Parkway train station is just a short drive from the village.
There is a real community spirit in the village and The Village Hall is a thriving and popular venue, hosting twice weekly keep fit classes, the annual Beer and Wine Festival, weekly classes for young children and the award winning annual Flower and Vegetable Show.
* Superb village residence
* Four double bedrooms
* UNFURNISHED with kitchen appliances
* Full length lounge
* Good size dining room
* White cottage style breakfast kitchen
* En-suite to master bedroom
* Family bathroom
* Downstairs wc
* High specification & decorative finish order
* Attractive rear enclosed garden
* Gated driveway & garage
* Rural viewings on your door step
* Easy access onto the A453 dual carriageway
* Council Tax Band F
* EPC Rating D
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44868342.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2312043984384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royston & Lund Estate Agents, West Bridgford- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.