|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2016 (559 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- CONTEMPORARY STYLE THROUGHOUT
- MODERN OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- DOUBLE BEDROOMS THROUGHOUT
- CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION
- IDEAL FOR COMMUTERS
- EN-SUITE FACILITIES TO MASTER BEDROOM
- SECURE VIDEO ENTRY SYSTEM
- IDEAL FOR PROFESSIONAL COUPLE OR SHARERS
- CITY CENTRE LOCATION
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH AN ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE located in the heart of Wakefield's historic Civic Quarter, the impressive Merchant Gate residential development brings MODERN and STYLISH living to the city centre. The property is UNFURNISHED and comprises: Communal entrance with VIDEO ENTRY system; Lift access to all floors; Private entrance hallway; OPEN PLAN sitting room and MODERN fitted kitchen with INTEGRATED appliances (oven and electric hob, dishwasher, fridge with icebox), Master bedroom with fully tiled EN-SUITE shower room with large walk in shower; Second DOUBLE bedroom; Fully tiled bathroom with MODERN white 3 piece suite and SHOWER over the bath; Storage cupboard housing the washer dryer. The property further benefits from an allocated PARKING space available in the nearby multi-storey car park. The property is gas central heated from a central point throughout the block along with the hot water and the cost of these utilities are billed by the management company at £50 per month.
Deposit: £815 Energy Efficiency Rating: B Ref: WAK53MH
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2256604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Wakefield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.