|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (13 days ago)|
- RETIREMENT PROPERTY
- SERVICE CHARGE £660PCM
- Two Double Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- EPC Rating B
- Two Bathrooms
- German Siematic Intergrated Kitchen
- Available December
**RETIREMENT VILLAGE**EXCLUSIVE OF SERVICE CHARGE WHICH WILL BE ADDED AT £660PCM**
A luxury TWO bedroom apartment on the GROUND floor surrounded by communal gardens in the Kennedy Court block of St Elphin’s Park. With access to Darley Dale, Matlock and Bakewell and use of all facilities within the development this is a unique opportunity. Please call the Lettings Team for more information.
A luxury TWO bedroom apartment on the GROUND floor surrounded by communal gardens in the Kennedy Court block of St Elphin’s Park. With access to Darley Dale, Matlock and Bakewell and use of all facilities within the development this is a unique opportunity.
St Elphin’s Park retirement village is set within 14 acres of landscaped grounds, located within the Derbyshire Dales. This Victorian schoolhouse has been restored, so that now it house the Audley Club, with its luxury health club, fitness suite, swimming pool, Bistro bar and the Orangery Restaurant.
Briefly comprising of: Dual aspect living room with patio doors to the garden on each side; Premier German Siematic fully integrated kitchen with non-slip ceramic floor tiles; Quality carpets throughout the hallway; Two double bedrooms, one with walk in shower ensuite which also has non slip ceramic floor tiles; Bathroom with Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware and Hansgrohe fittings as it is in the ensuite also with non-slip ceramic tiles.
As a resident of Audley St Elphin’s Park you will automatically become a member of the Audley Club. This membership entitles you to use the facilities, including the restaurant, bistro bar, health and wellbeing centre, fitness suite and swimming pool. There are also regular resident-only swimming sessions and a residents' library. The monthly management charge includes a credit of £59.98 in the restaurant/ bistro bar.
The management charge of £660.10pcm is to be included on top of the rent. For more information please call the Lettings Team or visit the Audley St Elphin’s Park website which will give you all the information.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44870763.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5147C4219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential - Lettings, Bakewell Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.