|Added on Rightmove:||02 October 2017 (234 days ago)|
- THREE Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Idyllic Ickenham Location
- Modern Kitchen
- Newly Fitted Bathroom With Shower
- Large Conservatory
- Large Private Rear Garden
- Garage And Additional Parking Space
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Available 11th November 2017
A THREE bedroom Semi Detached house superbly located within a short walk of Ickenham Village, Ickenham station and West Ruislip station (Central and Chiltern Lines)
The property comprises; spacious and well lit lounge leading into a large conservatory and generously proportioned garden. The property also features a modern fitted kitchen with white goods, a newly fitted family bathroom with shower, two double bedrooms and a single bedroom.The property also benefits from neutral colours throughout, gas central heating, double glazing, garage and additional parking space. Ideal for excellent local schools and A40/M40/M25 motorway junctions.
Available 11th November 2017, Unfurnished
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44870841.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lakin & Co, Uxbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.