|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 February 2017 (254 days ago)|
- Elegant four bedroom three storey period home
- Presenting original features and plenty of character
- Versatile ground floor with access to a fabulous 33' garden
- Impressive kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances
- Charming conservatory with attached guest WC
- Striking second floor master bedroom with en-suite
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
LONG LET. A beautiful, well maintained four bedroom period house, peacefully located within a popular residential area close to Kew Gardens. The property provides stunning accommodation with a 33' garden and conservatory.
Kew Road and Lower Mortlake Road supply a reasonable selection of local amenities, with Richmond town centre also easily reached for a wider choice, access to the River Thames, and Richmond Park, and the A316 is close by for motorist links into London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.