|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 December 2016 (410 days ago)|
- Fantastic two bedroom flat set on the first floor
- Set within a charming period conversion
- Offering an immaculate and stylish finish throughout
- Separate modern kitchen
- Moments from Paddington Recreation Ground
- Set in a sought after location
LONG LET. Set within a charming period conversion in a fantastic location moments from Paddington Recreation Ground, this superb two bedroom flat boasts immaculate and stylish interiors and spacious and bright rooms.
Found in the heart of NW6 Oxford Road provides an excellent location, close to the green open spaces of Paddington Recreation Ground and with the extensive amenties of Kilburn High Road within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.