|Added on Rightmove:||09 October 2016 (560 days ago)|
- DETACHED PROPERTY
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom & en-suite to master
- Modern kitchen/diner/family room
- Lounge & second reception room
- Single garage & off road parking
- Good size rear garden
- CALL TO VIEW NOW!
**NEW** Courtyard Property Consultants are delighted to offer 'to Let' this stunning three bedroom detached property set in a quiet, cul-de-sac within Boothstown. The property is ideally situated for all local amenities, schools and motorway networks.
The property is immaculately presented throughout and briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner/family room with integrated cooker, dishwasher and microwave, utility room, further reception room and downstairs WC. Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms with en-suite to the master and family
bathroom. To the rear there is a good sized rear garden with patio and to the front there is driveway
parking and single garage with electric roller door.
AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW!!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 361808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Courtyard Property Consultants, Culcheth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.