|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 February 2017 (199 days ago)|
- An outstanding five bedroom period house
- Arranged over four stylish, light filled floors
- Generous reception room with bay window
- Kitchen with dining room, access to the stunning rear garden
- Five well proportioned bedrooms with lots of storage space
- Two sleek bathrooms, walk in wardrobe and large cellar
- Situated on a quiet residential street
- Moments from transport links and amenities
LONG LET. Offering abundant living space this superb five bedroom house offers a host of original features with high-quality contemporary fixtures, a charming rear garden and an excellent location on a highly desirable street.
Kings Crescent is a quiet residential area with a diverse range of local amenities as well as being close to the exciting shops, bars and restaurants of Islington. Finsbury Park Station (Piccadilly and Victoria lines and National Rail) is close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.