|Added on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (585 days ago)|
- Fully refurbished pretty Mews House
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms,Open-plan Reception Room/Kitchen, Garage
- Generous sized open plan kitchen/living space, Garage and Utility Room
- Located in this pretty mews street just off High Street Kensington
A Beautiful, spacious, newly refurbished Mews house with garage situated on this pretty street just off the Kensington High street offering excellent connections to the transport links and amenities. Accommodation comprises on the first floor of an open plan kitchen with breakfast and reception with wood floors, on the ground floor you have a utility room, Guest WC and a single bedroom/study. On the top floor you have two double bedrooms one with en-suite bathroom and there is another family bathroom, both bedrooms have fitted wardrobes.
This property has been completely refurbished throughout and would make an ideal family home due to location and finish. This property is available immediately.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44886753.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KEL980001_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kensington High Street Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.