|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 March 2017 (284 days ago)|
- A Superb Semi Detached Refurbished Edwardian House over 4 Floors
- 6 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Reception, Eat In Kitchen
- Set Behind Gates, Mature Landscaped Garden, Lutron Lighting, Under Floor Heating
- Situated in Excellent Location in Highgate (Northern Line), Walking Distance to Shops of Highgate Village
A superb 6 bedroom semi detached Edwardian house over 4 floors set behind gates in this excellent location in Highgate. The house has been refurbished to the highest of standards and boasts a landscaped mature garden, private terrace, Lutron lighting and under floor heating. Accommodation comprises double reception room with wood floors, fully fitted Poggenpohl eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar, utility room with washing machine and separate dryer and direct access to the garden, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, further double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 2 further double bedrooms, 2 single bedrooms/study, 2 family bathrooms, guest cloakroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44887677.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HAL160273_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Hampstead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.