Workshop to rentFormer Acorn Catering Premises, George Baylis Road, Droitwich, Worcestershire, WR9
£12,000 pa (£1,000 pcm)
4,506–6,000 sq. ft.
- 4,506 sq ft (418 sq m)
- Use class orders: B8 Storage and Distribution
- VERSATILE OFFICES/WORKSHOP
- 4506 SQ FT GIA
- PLUS MEZZANINE 1343 SQ FT
- GOOD SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT
- FENCED/GATED YARD
- FLEXIBLE TERMS
Berry Hill Industrial Estate is the major industrial/office area in Droitwich, some 500 metres north-west Town Centre. Road communications are excellent; both the A442 and A38 being easily accessible, the latter leading to Junction 5 of the M5 Motorway, which is approximately 2 miles to the north-east.
Formerly Acorn Catering, the Property comprises two-storey versatile Offices/Stores in a convenient location. The accommodation comprises:
• Entrance Hall
• Preparation/Assembly Area
• Separate male and female WCs.
• Stairs ascending to:
• Open Plan General Office
• Private Office
The Property is fitted to a decent standard, with gas-fired central heating and air-conditioning to part.
The total Gross Internal Area (GIA) is some 5,849 sq ft, including the Mezzanine.
Externally, there is parking for 8-10 vehicles, including a fenced and gated Yard.
£12,000 per annum plus VAT
New Business Lease on flexible terms; short-term Lettings available.
Each party to bear their own fees.
We understand that all main services are connected.
Strictly by appointment with our Reception - 01527 584242.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-44888874.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 389988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Truslove, Redditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.