|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (80 days ago)|
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS ( 1 LARGE STUDY/DEN) 14'9 (4.5m) x 14'5 (4.3m), 14'5 (4.4m) x 12'7 (3.8m), 14'1 (4.3m x 8'6 (2.5m)
- 2 LUXURY BATHROOMS (SHOWER/STEAM ROOM)
- LARGE WOOD FLOORED RECEPTION ROOM 16'6 ( (5m) 14'1 (4.3m)
- DINING AREA 13' (4m) x 8'1 (2.5m)
- LUXURY FULLY FITTED KITCHEN 12'6 (3.9M) X 8'9 (2.7M)
- SOUTH FACING BALCONY & COMMUNAL GARDENS & LIFT
- GARAGE AND PARKING SPACE OPPOSITE AVAILABLE BY SEPARATE NEGOTIATION
- Approx 106 sq metres/1140 sq ft
Full descriptionA beautifully presented, elegant, bright and spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 reception apartment arranged over the entire first floor of a purpose built property with lift, balcony and communal gardens. The apartment has been refurbished to the highest of standards with wood flooring, a stunning fitted kitchen, a luxury bathroom, a shower/steam room, high tech lighting, sound and media fittings. Garage and parking space opposite available by separate negotiation.
EPC C75. Approx. 106 sq. metres/1140 sq. ft.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference APP_003237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Admiral Property Partnership Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.