|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (482 days ago)|
- Available 21/11/2016
- Two Bedroom / Two Bathroom
- Fully furnished
- Private Balcony
- Video Entry System
- Parking available at additional cost
- Excellent communication links into the City & West End
- Energy Efficiency Rating - D
A two bedroom fully furnished apartment with peaceful garden aspect, set on the 3rd floor within N5's highly sought after Drayton Park Apartments.Exceeding 710 sq ft, the property comprises a wide entrance hall with integrated storage and video entry-phone security, elegant reception and dining room enjoying stylish wood flooring and access to a private decked balcony, sociable open-plan fully fitted kitchen benefitting polished granite works surfaces and quality integrated appliances, sizable master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and use of a deluxe en-suite shower room, cosy second bedroom also enjoying fitted wardrobes and a high spec marble finished three piece bathroom suite.Underground parking is available at an additional cost.Situated closely to Upper Street, the location also provides impressive transport links into the City and West End via Arsenal and Finsbury Park underground and Drayton Park mainline stations. Images for example purposes only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 926449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, North London Branch- lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.