|Added on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (557 days ago)|
- High spec 2 double bedroom FULLY FURNISHED apartment
- Amazing reception room with bi folding doors to the garden
- Charming landscaped rear garden, off street parking and a cellar!
- Fully fitted kitchen with all the mod cons
- Well fitted bathroom with shower and bath facilities
- Convenient location for Wimbledon Station and there is a local Waitrose near by
Offered to the market in the highest spec is this stunning ground floor two bedroom apartment in this lovely Edwardian house. Offering stylish, modern accommodation throughout, ideal for entertaining! There is even an in house entertainment system with remote controlled surround sound system! The large reception room at the back of the house has bi fold doors leading to the charming landscaped rear garden. The kitchen is fully fitted with all the mod cons anyone would ask for. There is well fitted bathroom with shower and bath facility and the 2 double bedrooms are at the front of the house. The property also benefits from a handy side return leading to the garden, off street parking at the front of the house and a very useful cellar downstairs.
Parkwood Road is in the most convenient of locations, within walking distance of Wimbledon station and with a Waitrose round the corner who could ask for more!
The property is available beginning of September and is offers as FULLY FURNISHED, viewing is highly recommended and must be arranged in advance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pickwick Estates, Honor Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.