2 bedroom flat to rentMillearn Apartments, Racecourse Road. Ayr
|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (415 days ago)|
- Available Now
- Traditional Sandstone Building
- Large lounge with spectacular sea views
- Top Floor Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Dining kitchen
- Separate walk in wardrobe or storage room
- Modern bathroom with separate wc
- Residents Parking to the front
Rarely available top floor flat in the traditional sandstone building in the desirable Millearn Apartments of Racecourse Road, Ayr, only a short stroll to the seafront.
The property is offered unfurnished and enjoys a large bright lounge to the rear, with spectacular views across the Firth of Clyde to Arran, dining kitchen to the front, two double bedrooms, modern bathroom with separate wc and ample storage in the hallway and bedrooms including a large walk in storage room to be used as pleased.
The property also offers a secure entry, gas central heating and double glazing to the rear. There is also a communal laundry room and residents parking to the front.
Ideal for a professional single or couple and the property will be available long term. - LL Reg No:Landlord Registration Pending
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44893290.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000404022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison Lettings, Ayr.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.