|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 December 2016 (305 days ago)|
- Bay-fronted reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with space to dine
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom
- Lovely secluded private patio
- Fantastic location close to Battersea Park
- Peaceful residential road
LONG LET. Set within a recently renovated terrace conversion, this gorgeous two bedroom flat combines period features with a fresh, modern finish and a fantastic private garden.
The property is within easy reach of the shops, bars, cafés and restaurants found in Battersea Square and across the river on King's Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.