|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 June 2017 (315 days ago)|
- Stunning four bedroom three bathroom house
- Generous living space with private garden
- Fantastically located on the desirable Richmond Hill
- Reception room with feature fireplace
- Spacious fully fitted kitchen
- Dining room leading to a lovely conservatory
- Private garden and garage
- Close to amenities and transport links
LONG LET. Set on one of Richmond's most prestigious addresses, this stunning four bedroom detached house boasts an exceptionally generous living space with private garden, driveway and garage.
Marchmont Road is one of Richmond's most prestigious addresses situated close to the many shops, bars and riverside eateries of Richmond town centre and the roaming acres of Richmond Park are also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.