|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 December 2016 (537 days ago)|
Set just moments from the amenities of Shoreditch and Hoxton, the property sits within one of Londons most vibrant and cultured areas.
The lively location offers immediate access to an array of bars, clubs, restaurants and cafes, popup shops, and boutiques. Other nearby areas of interest include Dalston and Brick Lane, while Boxpark, Spitalfields market, and Liverpool Street offer even more amenities and travel options.
The rent is £185pw including all bills. It is also being offered to couples at £200pw. Ideally looking for a prospective tenant(s) to move in by 16th Nov 2016.
The one bedroom flat with the lounge now used as the second room is set on the ground floor of a purpose built apartment is situated a stone's throw away from Hoxton station and within easy access to Hackney-road, Shoreditch, Bricklane, Old-street, Farringdon, Clerkenwell and Bethnal Green.
The room is offered furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and a study desk and chair. Further benefits include laminate flooring and neutral decor throughout.
The kitchen includes all modern appliances and bathroom is tiled with a fitted shower.
* Highly recommended for students & young professionals.
* Full management + full maintenance cover.
* Furnished room + bills included.
* Pet-friendly - subject to your neighbouring tenants.
* Short term & Long term tenancy agreemnt available.
* Well located for local amenities & a variety of shopping outlets and excellent bars and clubs.
* Excellent transport links both bus and tube.
If I miss your call, please leave a text message with your name & reference of the Ad. I will get back to you ASAP.
To avoid losing out on a big opportunity, early viewings are highly recommended
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WISE2_004649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wiseman Estates, Wiseman Estates.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.