|Added on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (558 days ago)|
- Spacious 1 Bed Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Popular South Ferring Location
- Excellent Decorative Order
- Re-Fitted Kitchen - Lounge
- Double Bedroom - Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Drive with Off Street Parking to Garage
- Southerly Aspect Rear Gardens
- No Pets / Smokers / DSS
An attractive and spacious modern semi detached bungalow occupying a plot with southerly aspect rear garden and drive to garage. The accommodation is in excellent decorative order throughout and very spacious comprising reception hall, living room with Parquet flooring and doors to garden, re-fitted kitchen, spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and fully tiled shower room. The property benefits from gas heating and double glazing. Viewing is highly recommended.
Situated in a quiet residential position being in the popular South Ferring area. Ferring is a quiet and popular seaside village with two small shopping parades both served by bus routes giving access to surrounding areas including Worthing town centre and a mainline railway station. In the village centre there is a doctors surgery, dentist, library, village hall and Co-op store.
8' 4'' x 7' 10'' (2.55m x 2.41m)
16' 0'' x 11' 8'' (4.88m x 3.56m)
10' 4'' x 7' 10'' (3.15m x 2.4m)
12' 8'' x 11' 10'' (3.87m x 3.63m)
16' 10'' x 8' 10'' (5.15m x 2.71m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 363256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds Reading, Worthing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.