|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 January 2017 (294 days ago)|
- 1 Bedroom
- House Share
- Furnished Property
- 1 Reception
- 1 Bathroom
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
Belvoir! Lettings are pleased to offer this DOUBLE ROOM located on the ground floor of an executive shared house in CENTRAL ANDOVER.
NO GAS BILL
NO COUNCIL TAX BILL
NO ELECTRIC BILL
NO WATER BILL
ALL UTILITY BILLS INCLUDED..........
* SPACIOUS FURNISHED DOUBLE ROOM * COMMUNAL SHOWER ROOM shared with one other room
* COMMUNAL KITCHEN * COMMUNAL LIVING/DINING ROOM
* COMMUNAL UTILITY ROOM * COMMUNAL GARDEN
* COMMUNAL GARAGE for STORAGE * OPTIONAL OFF ROAD PARKING
This property offers EXCELLENT ACCESS TO ALL COMMUTER ROUTES with direct links to the A303 and WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO THE TRAIN STATION and TOWN CENTRE. Additional benefits include UTILITY BILLS INCLUDED, GAS CENTRAL HEATING and DOUBLE GLAZING.
This is an ideal home suitable for a professional single occupant, or approved couple. `Important Notice-The only price shown on this advert is the calendar monthly rental cost of this property. Tenancy application charges and possibly other fees will apply but can vary due to a customer`s individual circumstances and are therefore excluded from the price shown. A full list of charges are available from our office at 18 Bridge Street, Andover`.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44900448.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26569588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Andover Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.