|Added on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (584 days ago)|
- Rent: £70 pppw - Available: July 2017
- Six fantastic bedrooms
- Large kitchen with appliances
- Lounge with leather sofas
- Two bathrooms
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Inclusive of Wi-Fi!
- Perfect for students
- Close to both universities
Rent: £70 pppw - Available: July 2017 letslivehere presents this fantastic three storey, six bedroom, mid-terraced house in Heaton. The house has been completely refurbished in summer 2014 to include new carpets, laminate, light fittings, decor and living room furniture.
The property is situated in a highly desirably location, as you are minutes from Heaton Park and just a short walk from the city centre. Fully furnished throughout, the property presents a beautiful blend of Victorian features and a traditional aesthetic. The property boasts a fabulous fitted kitchen, complete with white goods and a glass dining table and chairs.
This leads to a utility area and downstairs shower room. The living room is warm and welcoming and houses a wall mounted TV. There are six deluxe double bedrooms complete with an array of good quality matching furniture and a fantastic white fitted bathroom in the middle of the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44900940.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144001877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.