|Added on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (496 days ago)|
- Prime central location
- Cooker/washer-dryer & fridge-freezer included
- Close to shops & local amenities
- Nearby railway station
- good links to A10
- Charming,Cathedral city location
- No application or renewal fees
- Furnished to a high standard
A superb one bedroom apartment located in an impressive secure development in the heart of Ely - a real hidden gem!
The apartment comprises of modern open plan kitchen and lounge with elegant fitted kitchen and breakfast bar complete with integrated oven and ceramic hob, fridge freezer and washer dryer. Furnished in a contemporary style, the living space benefits from a large window allowing light to flood the room and enhance the sense of space.
The double bedroom overlooks an internal courtyard area and is also furnished to a high standard with double bed, bedside table, chest of drawers and wardrobe. The refitted shower room comprises of a fully tile shower enclosure, toilet and basin with illuminated vanity mirror.
We regret that we are unable to accept housing benefit recipients, children or pets at this development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitfield Group, Swavesey.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.