|Added on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (220 days ago)|
- Energy Rating - B
- Modern First Floor Apartment
- Well Presented
- Village Location
- Quiet Area
- Sought After Village
- Sorry, No Pets
- Available from Mid November
MOVE IN FOR CHRISTMAS!
A well presented modern first floor one bedroom apartment situated in the highly desirable village location of Stoney Stanton. The property is close to the A5 / M69 / A47 road netwoks and has local amenities close by.
The accommodation briefly comprises communal hallway, entrance hallway, lounge area and kitchen area, one good size bedroom and family bathroom.
Comprising lounge with double glazed window, radiator and archway through to the kitchen. A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine and space for under counter fridge and space for under counter freezer and having cushioned flooring. The main bedroom consists of fitted wardrobes, double glazed window and radiator, the bathroom has bath with mixer taps, shower enclosure with shower, wash hand basing and WC, with extractor fan, fitted airing cupboard with radiator in and cushioned flooring. Viewing strongly advised!
**BRAND NEW CARPETS**REDECORATED THROUGHOUT**
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44903769.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2539K4714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Hinckley - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.