|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (355 days ago)|
- Ground floor flat
- 1 Bedroom
- Entire flat has been renovated
- Brand new kitchen
- Refitted bathroom
- New carpets/flooring throughout
- Electric heating, brand new heaters
- Parking available
- Communal garden
- No smoking, No children No pets
This recently renovated ground floor flat is ideally situated in the heart of Haywards Heath within close proximity to the town centre and a short walk to the mainline train station. The property comprises of a brand new fitted kitchen, a refitted bathroom, and a single bedroom. The property also benefits from new carpet/flooring throughout and brand new heaters. Parking is available and you also have use of the communal garden. Viewings of this property are highly recommended. Single occupancy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 22643_P00370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stuart & Partners, Haywards Heath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.