|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (517 days ago)|
- EPC Rating E
- Two Bedroom Spacious Flat
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Fees Apply
- Fitted Kitchen With Oven And Hob
- Popular Location
- Close To Warrior Square Train Station
- Close To Shops
A Two Double Bedroom flat situated in a popular residential location of St Leonards close to Warrior Square train Station. This spacious flat benefits from the comfort of Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing, has a fitted Kitchen with built in electric oven and hob and white Bathroom suite.
Early viewings are strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Sorry No Pets or DSS.
Situated in a popular location of St Leonards just a short walk to Warrior Square mainline railway station. The picturesque gardens of Warrior Square are also just within short walking distance, along with the beach and promenade and variety of shops and amenities in Kings Road and London Road.
This is a spacious flat situated in a convenient location, ideal for a couple or small family.
Lounge / Dining Room 4.72m x 3.18m
Kitchen 3.99m x 2.18m
Bedroom 3.99m x 3.1m
Bedroom 4.52m x 2.06m
Bathroom / WC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44910681.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 270528575169_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Hastings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.