|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (368 days ago)|
- Impressive Four Double Bedroom Property
- Spacious Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Seperate Dressing Area And En-Suite In Master Bedroom
- Close To Wimbledon Station
Credential are pleased to offer to the lettings market this impressive four double bedroom family home. On the ground floor the house features a unique and large split-level double reception room, study/TV room, well equipped modern kitchen/diner with separate utility room and a bathroom with beautiful tiling. Upstairs the house benefits from four bright large double bedrooms, with the master bedroom comprising of a separate dressing area and en-suite bathroom. There is also a further family bathroom which features marble flooring and walls. This stunning home also boasts a private driveway with automatic gates, double garage and a beautiful garden with decking. The property is situated in an enviable location in Wimbledon within easy access to all the local amenities, restaurants and bars both in Wimbledon and Wimbledon Village and transport links in Wimbledon. Furthermore it is ideally situated for Bishop Gilpin school and also other great local schools in Wimbledon.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2324855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Credential, Tooting.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.