|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 November 2016 (374 days ago)|
An excellent, medium sized double to rent in a five bedroom flat on Prince of Wales road. The apartment is within a short stroll away from Chalk Farm tube station. In addition, the apartment is within close walking distance to Belsize Park, Camden and Kentish Town.
The rent is £175pw with bills included. Ideally looking for a prospective tenant to move in by 5th Dec 2016.
The room is offered furnished and benefits from an abundance of natural light, integrating with neutral decor, high ceiling and double glazed window.
The kitchen is large and comfortable, and its is offered fully equipped with modern appliances. In addition it consist of dining area with four covers. The bathroom suite is bright and airy, tiled throughout with bathtub and shower cubicle, it also benefits from a separate WC.
* Highly recommended for students & young professionals.
* Full management + full maintenance cover.
* Furnished room + bills included.
* Pet-friendly - subject to your neighbouring tenants.
* Short term & Long term available.
* Well, located for local amenities & variety of shopping outlets and excellent bars in Camden.
* Excellent transport links both bus and tube.
If I miss your call, please leave a text message with your name & reference of the Ad. I will get back to you ASAP.
To avoid losing out on a big opportunity, early viewings are highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WISE2_005501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wiseman Estates, Wiseman Estates.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.