|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (529 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- EN-SUITE SHOWER TO MASTER BEDROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE BEDROOMS THROUGHOUT
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- IDEAL FOR PROFESSIONAL COUPLE OR SHARERS
- MODERN HOUSE BATHROOM
- VIEWING STRONGLY ADVISED
MODERN TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SECOND TOP FLOOR APARTMENT with modern fixtures and fittings and with neutral decor throughout. The property is located 1 mile from the centre of OSSETT and is ideally located for access to the M1. The accommodation is offered FURNISHED at £595 PCM and briefly comprises: Communal entrance; private entrance hallway with large under eaves storage cupboard; OPEN PLAN living room and MODERN fitted kitchen with integrated APPLIANCES (electric oven & hob, washer dryer, dishwasher, fridge and freezer) as well as a breakfast bar; Master bedroom with EN-SUITE shower room with large chrome heated towel rail, under eaves storage/hanging rails; second smaller DOUBLE bedroom; Fully tiled main bathroom with modern white three piece suite and chrome heated towel rail. The property further benefits from FGCH, security alarm and one ALLOCATED parking space. SORRY NO PETS.
Deposit £740 EPC Rating: C Ref:17HC
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 442547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Wakefield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.