|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 October 2016 (399 days ago)|
- LOCATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- IN CATCHMENT AREA FOR THE BEST SCHOOLS, NURSERIES & COLLEGES IN LEICESTER
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND CITY CENTRE
- NEAR TO MAIN ROADS, A6 AND BUS ROUTES
- LOVELY GARDEN TO THE REAR PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING & CHILDREN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
- BEAUTIFUL CHARACTER BUILDING
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO THE OADBY PARADE
- CONSERVATORY LEADING TO THE LARGE REAR GARDEN
Aspire are Pleased to Present to the Rental Market this Victorian Semi Detached Home in the Much Sought After area of Oadby. Complimented by Many of its Original Period Features this is a Must See.
It comprises of an Inviting Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom, Spacious Reception Room, Conservatory, Dining Room and Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen with small utility space on the Ground Floor.
The First Floor comprises of Two Double Sized Bedrooms and a Large Family Bathroom with Electric Power Shower.
It Benefits from a Well Maintained Large Garden to the Rear, Perfect for those Summer Evenings.
Excellent Location for the Catchment area for some of Leicester's Most Outstanding Schools & Nurseries in Oadby and Close to All Local Amenities, Within walking distance to The Popular Oadby Parade and Infrastructural Links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 82REGENTSTREET. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aspire Group, Leicester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.