|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (611 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- Completely redecorated throughout
- Smart kitchen with full range of appliances
- White bathroom suite with separate shower enclosure
- Spacious with lots of storage
- Off street parking
- Close to Fleet mainline station and a stone`s throw from Fleet town centre
- Available immediately
- EPC rating C
In an ideal location for the commuter, this spacious apartment is available to rent in early November. Accessed by it`s own private entrance the property is on the ground floor with all rooms leading off the large hall area. The large living room has a contemporary style gas fire and is double aspect - an extremely spacious room with versatile furnishing options. Off the hallway is a master bedroom with very large double fitted wardrobes, there is a further double bedroom with fitted wardrobe.
The newly fitted kitchen has a breakfast area and a full range of appliances including fan oven, gas hob, tall fridge freezer and washing machine. The bathroom is white and has a bath, separate shower enclosure with power shower, WC and hand basin. This apartment has above average built in storage in both of the bedrooms and two further cupboards in the hallway.
At the front of the apartment there are communal gardens. Leading out from the kitchen is a small patio area and lawn. All communal areas are neat and well maintained.
This property offers very spacious accommodation. It`s close proximity to the Fleet mainline station, and excellent access to the M3, makes it a good choice for a professional couple needing to commute.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 81. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honey Lettings, Fleet.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.