|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (547 days ago)|
- Exceptional one bedroom apartment
- Third floor of an imposing modern block
- Contemporary interior with chic fixtures
- Flooded with natural light
- Spacious reception room/kitchen with dining area
- Integrated storage and luxury bathroom
- Highly sought after location close to Regents Park
LONG LET. Ideally located moments from Regent's Park, this delightful one bedroom apartment is flooded with natural light throughout and offers chic décor and modern fixtures and fittings.
Enviably located moments from the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants found in the heart of Camden, Latitude House is also close to the green open spaces of Regent's Park. Camden Town Underground Station (Northern Line) is within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 998820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.