|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (360 days ago)|
- Set within a beautiful red-bricked mansion block
- Arranged over the fourth floor
- One bedroom flat
- Bright reception room with ample dining space
- Kitchen with modern integrated appliances
- Balcony offering views of Westminster
- Situated close to the fashionable Victoria Street
- Moments from Tate Britain Gallery and Buckingham Palace
LONG LET. Enviably located in the heart of Westminster within a stunning red brick mansion block, this delightful one bedroom flat offers ample living and entertaining space with a private balcony.
Emery Hill Street is situated close to a number of local conveniences, pavement lined cafes and galleries along Rochester Row with Victoria Street also nearby hosting many upmarket shops, bars and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.