|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (562 days ago)|
- Set within a beautiful period conversion in Pimlico
- Well arranged over the fourth floor
- Light one bedroom flat with modern bathroom
- Open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Neutrally decorated with ample storage space
- Exceptional location close to Pimlico tube station
LONG LET. Offering bright and generously proportioned open-plan interiors, this desirable one bedroom top floor flat is enviably located for Pimlico's many amenities and transport links.
Winchester Street is a quiet residential address wonderfully located for some local conveniences and pavement lined cafes along Warwick Way and Wilton Place but for a more extensive range of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants Sloane Square is nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.