|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (540 days ago)|
- Exceptionally spacious lower ground floor flat
- Generous and bright reception room and dining room
- Stunning, fully-integrated kitchen featuring breakfast bar
- Fabulous master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Three further spacious bedrooms, one also with en suite
- Two further contemporary bathrooms
- Beautiful, high quality fixtures and fittings throughout
LONG LET. Providing over 2500 sq ft of exceptional living space, this incredible four bedroom lower ground floor flat is immaculately presented throughout and features an amazing kitchen, four bathrooms and a superb location.
The flat is situated within an a respected mansion block on Marloes Road, close to a wealth of shops and amenities on High Street Kensington.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.