|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (523 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Top Floor Apartment
- Double Glazed - Gas Central Heating
- Open Kitchen Lounge Diner
- Spacious Double Bedroom
- Contemporary Kitchen & Bathroom
- Intercom Entry System
- Available End of November
Move Residential are delighted to offer to let this wonderfully refurbished One Bedroom Top Floor Apartment situated near Princes Park, L8. The property briefly comprises; communal entrance, hallway, open plan kitchen lounge diner, main bathroom with shower and spacious bedroom all on one level. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. This accommodation would suit a professional tenant/couple. Call our team direct on 01517346688 to book an internal inspection.
Croxteth Grove is located off Sefton Park Road in the sort after location of Aigburth in Liverpool. The property is located in easy access to many recreational grounds including Princess Park and Sefton Park, also nearby are many convenience stores, cash points, petrol stations, pubs and restaurants. The location of the property is within easy reach to major road networks including Smithdown Road which meets Queens Drive ring road giving access to many transportation systems which operate regularly in the area.
The Deposit for this property is £500.00
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 267895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.