|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (464 days ago)|
- Two Bedroomed Apartment
- Gated Development
- Fully Integrated Kitchen and White Goods
- Newly Refurbished
- Lift Access to All Floors
- Secure Allocated Parking Space Included
- Adjacent to Excellent Leisure and Parkland Facilities
- 24 Hour On Site Concierge
- Great Location
This newly refurbished stunning well-presented two bedroom split level flat is located within an award winning gated development and on one of Stoke Newington's premier roads. The property comprises, light and airy open plan kitchen reception, master bedroom, generous second bedroom, and a separate downstairs WC. Red Square is situated close to the fantastic variety of shops, bars and restaurants of Stoke Newington Church Street. Transport links include Stoke Newington Station (National Rail), Canonbury Station (National Rail) and Manor House Station (Piccadilly Line) is also close by. The property also benefits from a large number of bus routes providing links in to The City and West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44927349.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STLLP207455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Stoke Newington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.