|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (315 days ago)|
- One Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Close to city centre
- Private parking space
A light and spacious one bedroom furnished first floor period apartment, situated close to the city centre - benefitting from stunning views, parking and communal gardens.
- Entrance Hall with stairs leading to first floor and fitted cupboards.
- Living Room with gas fire, sofa, two sash windows and carpet.
- Kitchen with electric cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer.
- Bedroom with sash windows, bed, fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
- Gas Central Heating.
- Communal gardens.
- One private parking space.
- Available immediately for professional single person or couple.
- Council Tax Band B.
- One and a half month's rent as deposit. Tenant fees apply.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44930157.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2325208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bath Property Letting, Bath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.