Commercial Property to rentWillingdon Road, Eastbourne, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21
Let by Us 250 sq. ft. | £135 pw| £585 pcm
- 250 sq ft (23 sq m)
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Prominent Corner Position With Own Entrance
- WC, Kitchenette and Storage
- Newly Referbished
- Thermostatically Controlled Heating
- Additional Option For Large 48 Sheet Billboard
- Large Dual Aspect Display Windows
Property reference number 5711491. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
The premises is situated on the junction of Hurst Road and Willingdon Road (the main road into Eastbourne Town Centre) It offers a fantastic opportunity for your business to be exposed to a huge amount of potential customers passing each day with it's amazing double fronted corner location. This brilliant spot for exposure can be made even greater with the optional extra to include a large 48 sheet billboard adjacent to the premises. (The billboard is also available to rent separately please enquire for details) The redevelopment of Eastbourne's Arndale centre makes this location even more special.
The premises itself has been recently refurbished to a high standard and consists of a separate WC and Kitchenette and also separate storage. It has thermostatically controlled heating and a generous amount of electrical sockets.
The length of the tenancy can be negotiated
* Please quote ref. 5711491 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-44931066.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711491_41769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.