|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (562 days ago)|
- Easy Access to Leamington, Coventry, JLR and M40
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen Diner with Cooker and Washing Machine
- 2 Reception Rooms and Conservatory
- Spacious Family Bathroom with Separate Shower. Ensuite Shower
- Plentiful Parking. Outside Storage
- Pretty, Mature, Private Garden
- Pets Considered
- Gas Central Heating. Double Glazing
- Available Now
PETS CONSIDERED. An Extended 3 Double Bedroom Semi-Detached Cottage with Plentiful Parking and Pretty Garden. Easy Access to Leamington, JLR, Coventry and M40. Short walk to Village Pub. Ideal for a Professional Couple, Family or Sharers. Gas Central Heating. Double Glazing. Available Now
Reception Room with oak flooring and Wood Burning Stove.
4.36m x 3.83m (14`3" x 12`56")
Reception Room with oak flooring and french doors to Garden.
3.53m x 2.9m (11`61" x 9`51")
Breakfast Kitchen with Gas Cooker and understairs storage.
5.33m x 2.41m (17`48" x 7`9")
Conservatory with Washing Machine.
5m x 2.21m (16`4" x 7`25")
Upstairs, there are:
Spacious Family Bathroom with Contemporary Suite with Roll Top Bath and Separate Shower Cubicle, Inset beam to ceiling
2.75m x 2.41m (9`02" x 7`9")
Double Bedroom with Built In Wardrobes and Cupboard and Feature Fireplace.
3.99m x 2.94m (13`09" x 9`64") excluding wardrobes/cupboard
Double Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room.
3.74m x 2.68m (12`27 " x 8`79") excluding Shower Room 2.06m x 0.86m (6`75" x 2`82")
Smaller Double Bedroom with Feature Fireplace.
3.34m x 2.45m (10`95" x 8`03)
Outside, there is good storage, a pretty, mature private garden and plentiful parking. The owner will include garden mowing and hedging in the monthly rent.
Gas Central Heating. Double Glazing.
Council Tax Band C - Warwick DC Approx £1441.30pa 2016/17.
Superfast Broadband available in this location.
EPC Rating D. Pets Considered. Available Now
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Distinct Estate Agents, Banbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.