|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (134 days ago)|
- 11th floor flat in the new Space1 development.
- DLR to Canary Wharf, walk to Liverpool Street.
- New build, high spec, air con, ample storage
- Large balcony, great views, no balcony above you
- Air conditioning, concierge, gym, bike storage
Property reference number 5688547. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Available from 3 Jul 2016
As new flat in the Wilson Tower of the Space1 development, occupied for less than four years. Bright and airy, furnished, high spec kitchen with ample storage. This flat offers convenience, security and stunning views across East London, including Canary Wharf and the Olympic Park.
You'll be renting directly from the landlord - no letting agents. Your deposit will be protected by the Deposit Protection Service (DPS).
Tube: only minutes from Shadwell (DLR and Overground); Aldgate, Aldgate East, Whitechapel, Tower Gateway and Tower Hill (Underground).
Journey time into Canary Wharf on the DLR is about 10 minutes.
Walking distance to Liverpool Street (18 minutes), Tower Hill (13 minutes), Brick Lane and Shoreditch (12 minutes), Royal London Hospital (10 minutes).
Buses to the West End and Canary Wharf for those tube strike days.
- Spacious interior - 500 square feet.
- Air conditioning unit in the living room.
- Large balcony overlooking East London.
- New double bed and ample storage in the bedroom.
- Large open plan kitchen with high specification appliances and a large fridge freezer.
- Hard wood floor in the living room sofa, 4 seater dining set and coffee table.
- Washer dryer and dishwasher.
- Extra storage and various little additions that we've put in.
- Concierge service.
- Resident gym.
- Secure bike storage.
- Close to Tesco Metro and 10 minutes from Waitrose.
As mentioned above, you'll be renting directly from a London based landlord, so no letting agent jerking you around. We're looking for long term tenants and are happy to offer 12 month or 24 month contracts.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for viewings or more information.
* Please quote ref. 5688547 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £75.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44931924.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5688547_41775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.