|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (477 days ago)|
- Available Now
- Two Double Bedrooms and Large Single
- Two Reception Rooms
- Highly Regarded Non Estate Location
- Oversized Garage and Off Road Parking
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Catchment for South Farnham Schools
- Walking Distance to Farnham Train Station
- Pets considered
AVAILABLE NOW - SHORT TERM LET WELCOME & PETS CONSIDERED - NO ADMIN FEE - Gascoigne-pees are pleased to offer this rarely available three bedroom, three storey house designed by Harold Falkner in the 1920s. Its location is fantastic, tucked away down a gravelled driveway and is within easy reach of Farnham train station as well as the A31 and A331. The property benefits from a good size kitchen/diner, downstairs toilet, living room and conservatory. On the first floor there is a double bedroom, single bedroom and the family bathroom. On the third floor there is a further double bedroom. Outside there are front and rear gardens with a detached garage with parking in front.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44933295.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000409371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne-Pees Lettings, Farnham .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.