|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (113 days ago)|
- Sunny west-facing balcony
- Superb views of 18th-century Hawksmoor church
- Set in a quiet, community-spirited area in Old St
- Rent directly from landlord
- Landlord willing to negotiate long-term contract
- No Students
Property reference number 5704859. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Superb two-bedroom maisonette in an ideal location; two minutes' walk from Old Street tube station, Ironmonger Row Baths, Whitecross Street Food Market, LSO St Lukes concert venue and the Barbican Centre.
A stroll from the vibrant Shoreditch and Spitalfields Market.
Ideal for professionals, as only 10 minutes' walk to Moorgate / City.
The flat is in a beautiful 1970s redbrick garden estate, a calm, friendly place with a strong sense of community and managed by a well-run estate office.
The flat comprises of :
Bedroom 1 : Large double bedroom with new carpet and wooden blinds.
Bedroom 2 : Can serve as another double bedroom or a guest room or study (this can be decided by the tenant - a sofa bed or double bed can be supplied, as preferred)
Bathroom : Bath with shower fitting, with terracotta floor tiles
Kitchen : Recently fitted kitchen, dishwasher, washing machine, good cupboard and prep space. Has a dining table. Recently installed Combi boiler.
Living room : Hardwood floor, huge sliding windows opening on to balcony
Balcony : Sunny, private, west-facing balcony overlooking St Luke's church and communal garden spaces
• 2 minutes' walk to Old Street Tube station
• 7 minutes' walk to Moorgate or Barbican tube station, 10 minutes' walk to Liverpool Street (6 minutes' to Stratford Westfield Shopping Centre) 15 minutes' walk to Farringdon (mainline and Crossrail), 25 minutes' walk to West End
• Newly renovated 1930s Ironmonger Row Baths, with swimming pool and Turkish baths; adjacent to leisure centre and outdoor sports pitches
• 1 minute walk to Co-op, digital Argos, Post Office, 5 minutes' walk to Waitrose
• 2 minutes' walk to vibrant Whitecross Street Food Market.
• For relaxation, Shoreditch Park and Fortune Street Park is a short stroll away, plus 9 minutes' walk to Regent's Canal, presenting an idyllic approach to Victoria Park. 17 minutes' walk to St Pauls / Tate Modern.
1 month deposit required
Please email or call to book an appointment
* Please quote ref. 5704859 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44934234.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5704859_41778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.