|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (277 days ago)|
- Top end apartment with huge garden
- Ideally located & fully furnished
- Juliet balcony
- Can be available right way on request
- No agency fees- only £75 for referencing
Property reference number 5709406. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A MUST SEE PROPERTY
Superbly presented ground floor apartment that opens out on to a garden courtyard. High spec kitchen and designer furnished open plan lounge. Spacious double bedroom with Juliet balcony and luxurious bathroom suite. 2 min walk to Pontoon Dock DLR station serving Canary Wharf and City of London.
- Designer furnished ground floor apartment in Connaught Heights, all fixtures and fitting included.
- One stylish double bedroom, with 2 double wardrobes, king size bed and blackout blinds.
- Large kitchen diner area, with glass table, 4 smart chairs - ideal for entertaining.
- Washing machine, dishwasher, large fridge freezer all included in the apartment.
- All windows have noise cancelling and draft proof secondary glazing.
- Private terrace opening out onto a massive landscaped courtyard garden complete with flowers, wild plants and trees.
- Located close to Excel with its restaurants, bars and cafes, City Airport, Local park - ideal for picnics or just sitting by the river.
- Pontoon Dock DLR station is 2 min walk away, links to Canary Wharf, City Airport, Stratford, Canning Town, Bank Junction.
- 24hr concierge.
- Loads of room for storage, including secure outside storage chest.
- 1 month Deposit Required please enquire
This apartment is ready to move in and comes with a all the fixtures and fittings you would need...everything from sofas, beds and wardrobes to mirrors, pictures and lamps including plates, glasses, pots and pans...just bring your toothbrush!!
Would suit busy professionals looking for a short commute back from work to a comfortable stylish high spec apartment with excellent conveniences on the doorstep.
Email or call now to view...
* Please quote ref. 5709406 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44935206.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5709406_41782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.