|Added on Rightmove:||08 October 2016 (316 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom seventh floor apartment
- Superb balcony with partial river views
- Set within a modern riverside development with concierge
- Reception room with open-plan kitchen and dining area
- Fabulous master bedroom with modern en suite bathroom
- Beautiful second bedroom with door to balcony
- Views over Battersea Power Station next to Nine Elms
- Secure under ground parking with visitors access
LONG LET. In a fabulous location near to the River Thames, this outstanding, stylish two bedroom, seventh floor apartment benefits from private balcony and excellently sized reception room, perfect for entertaining.
Queenstown Road is situated within easy reach of the shops and pavement cafes on the Queenstown Road as well as King's Road and the open spaces of Battersea Park. Local transport links include Battersea Park Station for routes in and out of central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.