|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (398 days ago)|
- Brilliant two bedroom flat in excellent condition
- Set on the sixth floor of a gorgeous development with lift
- Benefits from access to concierge
- Fabulous reception room with space to dine
- Open-plan kitchen and fantastic balcony with great views
- Two light and airy bedrooms with one en suite shower room
- Main elevation faces onto a park/nature reserve
- Close to a road crossing giving access to north of the river
LONG LET. A fantastic two bedroom flat situated on the sixth floor of a wonderful development, offering a spacious reception room with an open-plan kitchen and two bright and well proportioned bedrooms.
Farnsworth Court is ideally situated close to local restaurants and amenities on Bugsby Way, as well as being within good proximity to The O2, the wonderful River Thames and is one underground station stop away from Canary Wharf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Greenwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.