|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (459 days ago)|
- A beautifully refurbished two bedroom property
- Arranged over two well proportioned floors
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Fully fitted stylish kitchen with feature tiling
- Two well proportioned bedrooms, one with balcony
- Sleek shower room with white suite
- Additional guest cloakroom
- Enviable location moments from transport links
LONG LET. Offering a private balcony, a kitchen with washing machine/tumble dryer, and presented in excellent condition throughout, this lovely two bedroom duplex further benefits from its superb location.
St Peters Street is located in the heart of Islington and the property benefits from its proximity to the fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants of both Upper Street and Essex Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1001700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.