|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (344 days ago)|
- Amazing six bedroom Edwardian detached house built in 1904
- Recent modernised refurbishment throughout
- Stunning double aspect reception room
- Bespoke handmade kitchen with bi-folding floors
- Impressive master suite with dressing room and balcony
- Bespoke oak parquet timber flooring
- Landscaped and private rear garden with side access
- Off-street parking for three cars
LONG LET. A truly stunning six bedroom Edwardian house, refurbished throughout and arranged over three floors boasting a stunning reception room, impressive kitchen/breakfast room, private garden and off-street parking.
The property is located within easy access of Royal Bushy Park, Kingston town centre and Hampton Wick mainline station. Furthermore, the property falls within the catchment for exceptional local schools.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Kingston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.