|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 December 2016 (347 days ago)|
- A light and airy two bedroom flat arranged over two floors
- Substantial reception room with access to terrace
- Superb master bedroom with an en suite bathroom
- Additional bedroom with an en suite shower room
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Shops, restaurants and other facilities moments away
- Good train, bus and road links
LONG LET. This bright and beautifully presented two bedroom flat benefits from spacious rooms, en suite facilities, a lovely terrace and a great location in this secure building close to the many amenities of Earls Court.
The flat is ideally located close to the many shops, restaurants and other facilities of Earls Court and Stratford Road. The nearest underground station is Earls Court (District and Piccadilly lines).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 999469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.