|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (369 days ago)|
- Rent: £63 pppw - Available: August 2017
- Traditional Victorian features throughout
- Stylish, homely lounge with stripped floorboards
- Fully integrated oak wood kitchen units
- Four great sized double bedrooms with matching furniture
- Recently renovated white gloss bathroom suiteeat access to Coach Lane
- Private patio to the rear
- Free on-street parking
- Close to Chillingham Road amenities
- Great for student or professional groups
Rent: £63 pppw - Available: August 2017 - letslivehere presents a fantastic four bedroom mid-terraced house in the heart of Heaton. The property has been decorated and furnished to a high standard and is great for a group or students or young professionals requiring easy access to the City Centre.
The house boasts a modern and contemporary design throughout and offers a stunning, bespoke interior with a beautiful blend of traditional Victorian features including original fireplaces, bringing an abundance of character to the property.
There is a spacious lounge with two large brown leather sofas and stripped wooden floorboards which leads through to the spacious fully integrated oak wood kitchen complete with granite-effect worktops and stainless steel appliances.
There is a stunning, recently renovated, white glossy bathroom suite on the first floor, complete with large bath and power shower. All four bedrooms are of a good size and come with matching furniture.
Double patio doors lead into the private court yard and the property also benefits from free on-street parking.
The property is in a fantastic location for students and professionals, just off the thriving Chillingham Road with its café's, pubs and shops and there are also plenty of transport links for getting into the City Centre.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144001705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.